Saturday 30 April 2011


My Pets
I have two pretty birds as pets. They are green-and-bluebudgies. Their home is a shady
tree in the garden where they are free to fly from branch to branch. Yet they are safe from
the cat as the whole tree is inside a wire enclosure. I have nailed a wooden box on the
tree. This is their 'nest' where they sleep at night and where they find shelter whenever it
rains.
My pets are called 'Polly' and 'Sally'. They enjoy flying about among the branches and
theychirp happily all day long. Every morning, I feed them with birdseed and give them
a bowl of water to drink. I also clean their 'nest'.
They are pretty birds and I like to watch their movements. I find themcheery and lively,
so I never feel dull spending my time with them. I love my pets very much

we are the only one ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment